Nuclear Quality Consulting Services
Sparkman & Associates, LLC is a woman-owned consultating firm in Fairfax, VA. We have an in-depth understanding of nuclear safety planning and design. Using our technical expertise, we help high-integrity operating facilities improve their overall processes. Our staff specializes in commercial grade dedication of items, services, and computer programs.
In addition, we guide various waste processing facilities and research organizations in their quality processes, assessments, and engineering practices. We also provide assistance in implementing a quality assurance program that addresses nuclear safety, mission critical, and operational requirements. For small businesses using agile methodologies, we can establish an NQA-1 Quality Program.
Why Choose Us
We take pride in our solid team of consultants. We have experience mentoring US government agency staff, resulting in an improvement in quality assurance competencies and understanding of government regulatory requirements. Our team also includes experienced instructors in computer science, software engineering, and quality assurance. Aside from this, we are also capable of:
- Leading and participating in numerous reviews, assessments, inspections, and audits of nuclear, high-integrity, and research facilities
- Managing reviews, assessments, and audits from start to finish
- Developing review criteria
- Planning assessments and audits
- Conducting on-site and remote interviews
- Finalizing assessment and audit reports
- Assisting in verifying corrective actions
- Conducting ASME NQA-1, DOE, NNSA, ISO 9001, and SEI CMM Level 2 and 3 audits and assessments